Many areas of the Hub are available for hire.
The Hub is essentially divided into two halves: one that better supports workshops and meetings (Youth Services), and the other that hosts activities (Youth activities).
The Services section comprises:
• Three office spaces available for full time or part time leas, one available as a ‘hot desk’.
• Two meeting rooms that can be joined, and currently house tables and chairs with sufficient space for up to 60 people.
• Kitchen facilities adjacent to the meeting rooms.
• A unisex toilet facility.
• Underground car parking (now adapted into the Hub's famous "ArtPark" studio).
• Front and rear access including access to a central courtyard.
• Ability to be separated from the Youth Activities for privacy.
The youth activities section also has its own front, side and rear access and comprises:
• A resource room
• A sound proof music room
• Large open space “breakout” area
• Kitchen with large benches, stove, fridge, microwave and utensils
• Homework/Training facility with 8 computers and free wireless access
• Female, male, unisex and disabled toilet facilities.
The large exercise room has a sprung wooden floor perfect for activities such as dance, yoga, exercise, meditation and workshops.
There is also an outdoor area situated just off the kitchen suitable for BBQs and relaxation.
Please click the link below to view hire rates for the Youth Centre: